Over the next 36 days, our journalists and photographers in the field will follow the 2022 election campaign in real time by collecting exclusive images and snapshots. Here is an overview of the eighth day of the campaign in photos and images.
1) The CAQ promises $235 million to transfer patients whose condition allows it from the hospital to their home, to continue to receive care there.
2) The Parti Québécois proposes an increase in the minimum wage to $18 per hour in Quebec, s‘he is elected to power.
ANNABELLE BLAIS/QMI AGENCY
3) Dominique Anglade’s QLP promises will cost nearly $41 billion over 5 years. If elected, the formation intends to return to a balanced budget within 7 years.
4) QS unveiled its Vision 2030 plan; Gabriel Nadeau-Dubois wants to achieve a 55% reduction in GHGs in Quebec.
5) “As of today, Québec solidaire is going into climate mode,” says Gabriel Nadeau-Dubois.
6) Pauline Marois participated in a PQ activity to mark the 10th anniversary of her election. 29 PQ candidates were present in addition to leader Paul St-Pierre Plamondon
7) An Anglophone citizen in Laval blames François Legault for the adoption of Bill 96.
8) the Liberals “have just disqualified themselves in Laval”, mentions François Legault
9) After a militant dinner in Laval, François Legault leaves with his vehicle to prepare for tonight’s special (8 p.m.).