The measure will then go to the House of Representatives – where Speaker Nancy Pelosi has promised to introduce the bill “at the first thing” – before it can be tabled in President Joe Biden’s office for his signature.
- Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, Senate Minority Leader
- Missouri’s Roy Blunt
- Richard Burr of North Carolina
- Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia
- Bill Cassidy of Louisiana
- Susan Collins from Maine
- John Cornyn of Texas
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst
- Lindsey Graham from South Carolina
- Lisa Murkowski from Alaska
- Rob Portman of Ohio
- Utah’s Mitt Romney
- Thom Tillis of North Carolina
- Pat Toomey from Pennsylvania
- Indiana’s Todd Young
Of the 15, four – Blunt, Burr, Portman and Toomey – are retiring at the end of their term.
This title and story have been updated to reflect the final Senate vote.