New Addition to Brother RuggedJet Mobile Printer Series Brings Significant Advances in Connectivity, Durability and Speed
Content of the article
RuggedJet 3200 Series Thermal Label Printer Delivers Innovations in Speed and Versatility to Meet Changing Business Needs in the Retail and Supply Chain Markets
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – Brother Mobile Solutions, Inc. (BMS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother International Corporation and an award-winning provider of mobile, office and industrial security printing, labeling and signage solutions, presents today two new high performance additions to its popular line of RuggedJet mobile label and receipt printers. New RJ-3200 models, including the three-inch RJ-3230BL and RJ-3250WBL thermal printers, build on the performance and durability of the popular RuggedJet series, adding new connectivity and usability features for on-the-go even faster and more reliable. printing with less downtime.
Content of the article
Technology built around your business
As the next generation of the popular Brother RuggedJet 4200 series, the RJ-3200 was developed around the demands of an increasingly fast-paced working environment, with significant advancements in hardware and software. A new state-of-the-art microprocessor allows users to quickly connect – and stay connected – to print on the go using a variety of connectivity options, including Bluetooth®, WiFi® and AirPrint® * . The longer-lasting intelligent Li-Ion battery is designed to last a full working day and is equipped with multiple charging options such as simultaneous firmware updates, which allow users to recharge the batteries and update printer overnight, minimizing downtime during working hours. The molded rubber casing and additional internal protection add to the improved durability of the printer, which includes six foot drop protection and a 1m drop test *.
“Customers have come to expect more and downtime is no longer an option for a business or its technology solutions,” said David Crist, president of Brother Mobile Solutions. “Retailers, for example, have to adapt more quickly to changes in price and inventory, or much more variation in where and how customer transactions are handled. The new RuggedJet 3200 is a connectivity powerhouse that allows users to quickly connect and stay connected. At the same time, the printers are durable, simple, and light enough to keep up with even the busiest associates in the field, in the storage room, and wherever they may need them.
Improved performance and reliability
Ravi Panjwani, vice president of Brother Mobile Solutions, notes: “We were already starting with some of the industry leading technologies in the RuggedJet series, but to stay ahead of user needs, we are innovating, reinventing and iterate continuously. With the RuggedJet 3200 series, we’ve retained many of the core features our customers rely on, but we believe we’ve incorporated a range of great-value technology enhancements at the right time.
Features of the new RJ-3200 series include:
- Connectivity: Quick NFC pairing, iOS® and AirPrint ** compatibility, Bluetooth 5.0 and 5 GHz Wi-Fi connectivity, plus options for wired connections.
- Durability: Elastomeric exterior molding, internal shock absorbers, drop tested 100 times from 1m in height, up to 1.8m (6ft) drop protection * and IP54 for dust and water resistance humidity.
- Intelligent Li-Ion battery: Long-lasting 3000mAh battery, plus battery health and replacement information.
- Fast: Last The high-end ASIC processor cuts first print time by 48%, along with industry-leading print speeds of up to 5 fps ***.
- Support: “Right by your side” service and technical support, plus a two-year Premier limited warranty, including printheads.
- Security: The latest 802.1 security protocols and WPA3 encryption.
- Pre-installed conductive plate: Compatible with optional one or four bay docking station.
- Simple integration: Seamless integration and free implementation support for a quick and affordable upgrade to your current labeling technology.
Content of the article
RJ-3200 printers can be used for multiple labeling and receipt printing applications in industries such as retail, transportation and logistics, public safety, cannabis, and healthcare. Learn more about the new RJ-3200 series printers and other RuggedJet printers here.
About Brother Mobile Solutions
Brother Mobile Solutions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother International Corporation, provides innovative mobile, office and industrial printing and labeling solutions to field workers and mobile businesses. Brother International Corporation and its subsidiaries employ more than 1,100 people in the Americas. For more information about Brother Mobile Solutions and its products, call (800) 543-6144 or visit www.brothermobilesolutions.com.
* Drop protection up to 1.8m, measured in controlled test environment, without IP54 protective enclosure.
** AirPrint compatibility only available in the RJ-3250WBL model.
*** Based on ISO / IEC 24734 (after the first set of ISO test pages).
Brother mobile solutions