Skip to content
Las Vegas music festival resumes after crowds rush out


LAS VEGAS (AP) — A music festival in Las Vegas has resumed after a “security incident” temporarily halted performances on Saturday, authorities said.

Las Vegas police said in a post on Twitter that performances continued at the Lovers & Friends Festival after a report of gunshots was unsubstantiated.

“At this time, there is no evidence of a shooting,” the post said.

KSNV-TV reported that three people were taken to local hospitals with minor injuries after crowds rushed from the Las Vegas festival grounds.

Festival organizers posted a message on screens at the venue saying there had been a security incident, authorities were investigating and they should stay put, officials said.

The two-day festival features several R&B and rap artists, including Usher, Ludacris and Ne-Yo. The festival kicked off on Saturday.

The Associated Press




Gb9